Cookies policyCookies policy
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that is downloaded to the user’s equipment (computer, tablet, Smartphone or any other device) when accessing certain web pages, to store data that can be used and retrieved and processed by the party responsible for the cookie in accordance with the established purposes. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, remember your visit when you return to browse the same website and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies do we use in campingsalicante.es?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s equipment from our own equipment or domains and from which we provide the service requested.
- Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent Cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined features based on a number of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
What are cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, cookies help us to identify you (if you are registered on our website), to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during browsing and on future visits, to manage your shopping cart, to allow you to shop online, etc.
The information collected in the cookies also allows us to improve the website, by estimating numbers and patterns of use, adapting the website to the individual interests of users, speeding up searches, etc.
What are cookies NOT used for on this website?
Who uses the information stored in the cookies?
The information stored in the cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of Google Analytics cookies, which are used and managed by Google and by us for statistical purposes.
Yes, cookies can be disabled. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website, it may result in less efficient browsing or you may not be able to take advantage of some of our services. If you prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from this website, you can do so by modifying your browser settings.
You can disable cookies by accessing your browser:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.
com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet- explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.
org/es/kb/habilitar-y- deshabilitar-cookies-que-los- sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/
What specific cookies does this website use and for what purposes?
Below is a table of the cookies used by this website along with the purpose of each cookie.
|NAME||SERVER FROM WHICH IT IS SENT||EXPIRATION||PURPOSE||OWN/ THIRD PARTIES|
|CAMPINGSALICANTE.ES||Session||Collection of anonymous information about users’ browsing of the Website in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar statistical data.||own|
|.doubleclick.net||Session||Cookies for advertising purposes||third parties|
This list will be updated as the web services offered on this site change as quickly as possible. However, occasionally during this update it may happen that the list will no longer include a cookie, although these will always be cookies with the same purpose as those included in this list.