If during access to the Website Personal Data is required in order to provide you with our services, this will be done in accordance with the following premises:
All data processing is carried out on behalf of the data controller, whose identification details are as follows:
– Owner: ASOCIACIÓN PROVINCIAL DE EMPRESARIOS DE CAMPINGS Y CIUDADES DE VACACIONES DE ALICANTE.
– CIF: G03519113
– Registered address: C/ REYES CATÓLICOS 17 6º, Alicante
– E-mail: info@campingsalicante.
1. DATA COLLECTION, PURPOSES OF PROCESSING AND LEGITIMATION
During the process of collecting Personal Data in the different forms on our Website, you will be told what information is required to complete the process. If you do not provide it, we will not be able to provide you with the service or provide you with access to certain functionalities implemented on the Website.
By filling in these Personal Data collection forms, the User expressly authorises the owner of the Website to use his/her data for the purposes indicated below.
It is the User’s responsibility to provide accurate and true data, as well as to communicate any change or modification thereof.
The purposes of collecting your Personal Data are as follows:
– To provide information in response to web queries made through the channels provided on the website (web form, email, WhatsApp, telephone).
– To send you commercial information that we consider to be of interest to you after expressly authorising us in any of the forms provided by our company that you have filled in. We remind you that you may unsubscribe at any time and from the communications themselves. The commercial communications you receive will always be in relation to our company’s own products or services.
2. CONSERVATION OF INFORMATION
The User is informed that, in compliance with the principle of limitation of the period of conservation, the data collected will be processed solely and exclusively for the time necessary and for the purposes for which they have been collected at all times. They will therefore be kept in such a way as to permit the identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed and for compliance with the legal regulations applicable in this case.
3. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
4. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS.
You may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reason for your request. We remind you that these rights may only be exercised by the interested party, so we may request a copy of your ID card, passport or other valid document that identifies you.
5. SECURITY MEASURES
We undertake to guarantee the duty of secrecy and confidentiality in the processing of personal data, adopting the legally required levels of security for the protection of personal data, and installing all the technical means and measures available to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the same.
6. CHANGE OF REGULATIONS
THE OWNER reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or case law.